Motor Insurance Coverage- inclusions and exclusions
Motor Insurance Coverage
- Accident occurred due to external means.
- Man-made calamities, such as burglary, riots, theft, explosion, and strikes, terrorism, etc.
- Natural calamities like fire, cyclones, earthquakes, floods, typhoons, storms, hurricanes, lightning, etc.
- When the vehicle is in Transit by rail, road, air or waterway.
- Third party liability.
- Coverage for an owner driver in case of demise.
- Wear and tear of the vehicle due to its usage.
- Loss or damage due to depreciation of vehicle.
- Electrical or Mechanical breakdown.
- Wear and tear of consumables like tires and tubes.
- Loss or damage incurred to the vehicle outside the geographical area.
- Loss or damage caused by driving under the influence of intoxication (alcohol or drugs).
- Loss or damage caused by an unauthorized person driving without a valid driving license.
- Loss or damage due to nuclear risks.
- Damages caused due to over speeding.