Unit Linked Insurance Plans- FAQs
Source Money Control
- Are investment returns guaranteed in a ULIP?
- Can a partial encashment/withdrawal be made?
- Can one seek refund of premiums if not satisfied with the policy, after purchasing it?
- How much of the premium is used to purchase units?
- Is it possible to invest additional contribution above the regular premium?
- What are the charges, fees and deductions in a ULIP?
- What information related to investments is provided by the Insurer to the policyholder?
- What is a ULIP?
- What is a Unit Fund?
- What is a Unit?
- What is Net Asset Value (NAV)?
- What is the benefit payable in the event of risk occurring during the term of the policy?
- What is the benefit payable on the maturity of the policy?
- What types of funds do ULIP offer?
- Whether one can switch the investment fund after taking a ULIP policy?