- Are these infrastructure bonds tax free?
- Can a minor apply for subscription to these bonds?
- Can I apply in joint names?
- Can I get loan on these bonds?
- Can NRIs invest in NCDs?
- Do we require a DEMAT account for investing in NCDs?
- How to purchase NCDs?
- How will i get my interest on the due date?
- I don’t have a PAN card. Can I still apply for subscription?
- I don’t have demat account. Can I apply?
- I only have a joint demat account. Can I apply in my own name only?
- Is investing in NCDs better than parking funds in corporate and Bank FDs?
- Is PAN also mandatory while investing in NCD?
- What are income tax implications? How the returns from NCDs are taxed?
- What are NCDs?
- What is the benefit of investing in tax saving Infrastructure Bonds if they offer the same tax benefit?
- What is the maximum amount for which the benefit u/s 80CCF be availed?
- What is the tax treatment of interest on Infrastructure Bonds?
- What is the tenure & lock-in period of these tax free Infrastructure Bonds?
- What would happen if I apply amount more than Rs. 20,000/-?
- What’s the difference between NCDs & FDs?
- Where shall I submit the application forms?
- Who are the eligible investors?
- Who can offer these long term Infrastructure Bonds?
- Who would get the interest in case of the joint application?
- Will TDS be deducted on these bonds?
Source Money Control